– Finalist of the All-Russian photo contest from the Russian Geographical Society “The Most Beautiful Country 2018”,
– Finalist of the 35Awards International Photographic Contest 2016, 2017 and 2018,
– Participant of the photo exhibition from National Geographic “Wildlife of Russia 2018”,
– Participant of the All-Russian Festival of Nature “Primordial Russia” 2018, 2019 and 2020,
– In the Accept-List of the World Eco Photo 2019 International Photo Contest,
– Winner of the All-Russian photo contest “Caucasus Magic 2017”,
– Runner-up of the Wanderlust Travel Photo of the Year 2019,
– Winner of the All-Russian photo contest from the Russian Geographical Society “The Most Beautiful Country 2019”,
– Winner of the Golden Turtle 2019 international photo contest,
– Winner of the 35Awards International Photographic Contest 2019 in nomination “Night Landscape”,
– Member of the jury of the All-Russian photo contest of the Russian Geographical Society “The Most Beautiful Country 2020”,
– Member of the jury of the international photo contest “Golden Turtle 2020”.
Elena create and organize author photo tours and photo expeditions in Russia and abroad. Elena the winner and finalist of many international prestigious photo contests and in Russia. For more photo and information about she you can find in facebook and vkontakte.
During 6 years Elena have traveled around many countries, visited both underground and under water, climbed the mountains (even to the top of Elbrus), floated down the rivers. She was never scared of difficulties on the way, but they only provoked my interest in traveling and adventure. Roads and travels always attract, because the beauty of the world is huge and indescribable, and she try to show it through her photos. And this is only the beginning ..
All her photo tour and photo workshop programs are unique, copyrighted!
Sergey Permitin. Specialist with 27 years of experience in tourism (23 years in the New Zealand and OCEANIA). Visited more than 100 countries.
President of the Russian Society of New Zealand for 12 years (1996-2008). The host of “Russian Radio” on the channel EXCESS COMMUNITY RADIO FM, Auckland New Zealand 10 years.
New Zealand expert and chairman of the Russian-NZ Chamber of Commerce, member of the Russian Geographical Society. Founder of the Club “RUSSIAN LEISURE” on Broadway, Auckland. Founder of the Russian-New Zealand Trade House in Moscow. Advisor to the Honorary Consul of the Russian Federation in New Zealand. Member of the Russian Geographical Society. Chairman of the Russian-New Zealand Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Member of the Australian-New Zealand Association of Russian-speaking guides.
His clients were:
– “Mikhail Kozhukhov Travel Club” and personally the master himself, the Banking Group “ZENIT”, Russian Railways, MAIS “TRANSAERO”, “EUROTOUR” and many others;
– Among the guests who saw New Zealand and many other countries with me are citizens of Russia and Ukraine, Israel and the USA, Australia and Canada, Poland and Bulgaria;
– Scientists and deputies of the State Duma of Russia, expeditionary groups of the Presidential Lomonosov School of Moscow;
– Director of the shooting of 5 TV programs “In Search of Adventures with M Kozhukhov in the NZ”, Director of the film crew Etalon Film Studio “At the edge of the world”.
Traveler, professional photographer, Nikon Russia master’s expert.
Finalist 35 Awards 2016-2018. The winner of the contest “I am in the heart of Russia” NIKON. There are 2 photos in the official calendar of Nikon Russia 2016.